Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Getting started...

So it's been so long since I took my photography seriously, that I desperately need to get started building up the portfolio again. Here are a few of my first fully-edited and retouched digital photos taken with my Pentax K-7. I've come a long way from my old Pentax K-1000 and developing photos in the dark room, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.

Of course, my daughter makes one of the best subjects for me to practice on. She is not yet mobile enough to run away from the camera, and she's normally such an easygoing baby, that it doesn't take much for me to coax out a smile or two for the camera. Thank you Cadence, for cooperating. Someday when your Momma gets good enough to be booking clients, she will have you to thank!



No comments:

Post a Comment