Monday, April 11, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge - Shadows

This week's I Heart Faces Photo Challenge theme is shadows, and this was the first photo that came to my mind. When we lived in Arizona, the harsh desert sun always made my daughter squint during our impromptu photo shoots in the yard, so I thought I would give backlighting a try. Of course, she was more interested in figuring out how to get her toes in her mouth than looking at the camera, but it turned out to be one of my favorite photos of my inquisitive little girl.

Be sure to head on over to the I Heart Faces page to see more gorgeous entries.

I Heart Faces - Photography Challenges and Photo Tutorials

2 comments:

  1. That is a very sweet picture. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely light and shadow! A very sweet moment! She seems fascinated by her shadow too!

    ReplyDelete