Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baby Z

I was originally supposed to do a Maternity Session with Momma A, but the day of the shoot, she started having contractions and ended up going to the hospital. It turned out to be false labor, but we never did get a chance to reschedule before she gave birth to Baby Z. When she asked if I would be interested in taking some newborn photos, I jumped at the chance. Baby Z would be my first real Newborn Session, and I was excited to give it a try.

Already a month old, Baby Z was wide awake and alert for our entire session. While those sleeping baby photos are always nice, I'm so happy we got the chance to see Baby Z's beautiful brown eyes in the photos.  Watch out girls! This little boy is going to break some hearts someday. He sure melted mine!

Here are a few of my favorites from our day together, and a few B&W conversions.











No comments:

Post a Comment