Monday, November 15, 2010

O Twins Holiday Photos

Every since I first got a chance to photograph the O Twins back in August, I've been chomping at the bit to get them back in front of my camera. These boys are adorable, full of energy, and so much fun to work with. Mommy O and I have been emailing back and forth since August, tossing around ideas for their holiday photos. After a lot of brainstorming, we came up with a few different ideas.

I arrived at the O house early Saturday morning and set up my backdrop. We tried a couple different set ups with wrapped gifts, Christmas tree ornaments, and even piles of red and green tissue paper, but the boys just weren't interested. So, we decided to go for it.

I cleared away the wood floor and spread out my seamless paper while Mommy O changed the boys into some old white onesies. A tray full of red and green fingerpaint later, and we had the perfect recipe for some outrageous holiday photos! This was definitely the most fun I've had at a Christmas portrait session, and I will definitely be doing it again with any families that think they might want to give it a go.

Thank you O family for spending a Saturday morning getting messy with me! :-)

Here are a few of my favorites:







No comments:

Post a Comment